From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Hey gang, let's have a parade!
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 06:39:54 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/02/07/trump-military-parade-defe...

> Why did you leave out France?
> Why not honor our military, especially on Veterans Day?

Lol, Greg thinks it's about honouring the military...

I wonder if it will be treasonous not to watch?

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that