From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Obamagate
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 17:00:30 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Dene wrote:
> >
> > It is fascinating to watch the whole Russian collusion myth become
> > a nightmare reality for the Left.
>
> They are all hunkered down in their safe spaces with their hands over
> their ears.

You don't have any answers lately; it's pretty clear who is hiding.

Only the Trumpets have ever been against the special investigation; the
leftists haven't said a word against finding the truth.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that