From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:23:18 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trump-tops-obama-approval-ra...

> > I assume that is the same fake news Moderate reads; I don't.
>
> It isn't FAKE per se...
>
> ...just cherry-picked from the site that has consistently shown the
> best poll scores for Trump (and implicitly, probably the worst for
> Obama).

I assume Rasmussen; a poorly rated right wing leaning poll.

So the Trumpets, all three of the circle jerking Fucktards, are taking
comfort from a single, somewhat biased, poll.

So now they like polls. That's great. There will be a new one by the
morning and they will be claiming otherwise... but for tonight maybe
they will be able to sleep.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that