From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: "THE FONT WAS TOO SMALL!"
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 19:29:00 -0000 (UTC)
Alan Baker wrote:

> 'Notice how “The FBI LIED about the Steele dossier” has been scaled
> back to, “The FBI did not highlight the truth about the Steele
> Dossier in the part of the application we bothered to read.” So now
> the main attack on the FBI is about font size. No doubt all the
> subsequent memos Nunes is promising to release will have additional
> bombshells.'

<http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2018/02/nunes-fine-the-fbi-did...

As the FBI pointed out... it wasn't too small for the judge to read and
that is all that matters.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that