From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Meuller
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2018 20:00:08 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > Alan Baker wrote:

> > > And how does the opinion of an actor advance this discussion, LTU?
> >
> > Moderate is just demonstrating how he was so easily a victim of
> > Russian bots. Underlining the need for the special investigation
> > into Russian meddling.
> >

> Well, there was a link to the article he was opining on, right there
> in front of your faces.

I'm sorry pussy runner is that addressed to me? I don't see any
articles referenced in this thread... because there are none. Just a
blind uncited twitter link.

Shouldn't you be somewhere else refusing to subsatntiate your own
claims.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He’s the one that