From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Trump
Full headers:
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin2!goblin1!goblin.stu.neva.ru!eternal-september.org!feeder.eternal-september.org!reader02.eternal-september.org!.POSTED!not-for-mail
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Subject: Re: Trump
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:34:23 -0000 (UTC)
Organization: Not the fucktard troll
Lines: 65
Message-ID: <xn0l5zxaikcytds002@news.eternal-september.org>
References: <p5hvgq$luv$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l5z13ljmeb5f008@news.eternal-september.org> <p5i2qs$sfq$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l5z3p4jq0iud00d@news.eternal-september.org> <p5i9pr$19bp$3@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l5z5ufjsu1v300m@news.eternal-september.org> <p5icfa$1ej4$1@gioia.aioe.org> <xn0l5z7gtjv1dme000@news.eternal-september.org> <p5ihnq$1n8v$1@gioia.aioe.org>
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Injection-Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 05:34:23 -0000 (UTC)
Injection-Info: reader02.eternal-september.org; posting-host="958c30635d0f260dc17f1ede60a5cded";
logging-data="30416"; mail-complaints-to="abuse@eternal-september.org";posting-account="U2FsdGVkX1/rCLO8XcNSPkxJEzx4h5Ex"
User-Agent: XanaNews/1.19.1.373 (x64; Portable ISpell)
Cancel-Lock: sha1:R7tTdgumFSEsNQBokGE3rb3v+Ag=
X-Ref: news.eternal-september.org ~XNS:000004CC
Print Article
Forward Article
MNMikeW wrote:

> DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > MNMikeW wrote:
> > 
> > > DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > > > MNMikeW wrote:
> > > > 
> > > > > DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > > > > > MNMikeW wrote:
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > > DumbedDownUSA wrote:
> > > > > > > > Moderate wrote:
> > > > > > > > 
> > > > > > > > > His approval rating is higher than Obama's was at this
> > > > > > > > > time in his
> >>>>>>>>  Presidency.
> > > > > > > > > 
> > > > > > > > 
> > > > > > > > Nowhere close.
> > > > > > > > 
> > > > > > > >
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/trump-approval-ratings/
> > > > > > > > 
> > > > > > > 
> > > > > > 
> > > > 
> >
https://www.theepochtimes.com/president-trump-tops-obama-approval-ra...
> > > > > > 
> > > > > > I assume that is the same fake news Moderate reads; I don't.
> > > > > 
> > > > > Of course you don't. Your ignorance shows it daily.
> > > > 
> > > > My ignorance because I don't read fake news or because I don't
> > > > see Epoch times "The newspaper covers general interest topics
> > > > with a focus on news about China and human rights issues
> > > > there." in my daily newsfeed?
> > > > 
> >>>>  Rasmussen Reports
> > > > > is now fakes news?
> > > > 
> > > > If you say so; I didn't make that claim.
> > > > 
> >>>>  LOL!!!!  You must be a CNN watcher.
> > > > > > 
> > > > 
> > > > Nope.
> > > > 
> > > > You must be a lying little shitbag pussy cunt.
> > > > 
> > > Your mommy know you are using her computer?
> > 
> > Lol, so you concede my point.
> > 
> 
> Better get off of it before mommy grounds you.

Stop running Mikey... your proving me right, post after silly little
post.

-- 
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He