Subject: Re: OT: You gave Trump all the credit for the gains...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 08:31:25 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>

<https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=fin&q=INDEXDJX:+.DJI&stick=...

> >> Moderate is being ignorant of how & why one should periodically
> >> rebalance, as well as to shift ratios based on risk tolerance.
> >> With the Dow being so far up in 2017, pretty much everyone was
> >> due to shift ("cash out") a portion of those gains out, and
> >> into the other segments to have a balanced portfolio.

> >> Gosh, golly:  there's been a sudden cessation of his bravado...
> >
> > Such a liar.  Rebalancing is not 'cashing out' as you claimed you
> > did.

Because the more times it gets repeated we can't ever use more
casual terminology?

(2 Feb):
"Glad we hedged and parked some equity last quarter."

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/i4tFk6IMB...

Now did I say just *where* that was parked?  Why yes I did:

(27 January):
"...went more conservative and parked some last quarter, including
an International Bond Fund that also serves as a US Currency hedge."

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/v3JoKjYzB...

> > Rebalancing is what experienced investors like myself have done
> > for years.  You are such a fraud you don't understand the basic
> >   terminology of investing.
> >
> > I previously posted how my accounts are ballanced.  Your claims of
> >   cashing out are completely amateur, nickel and dime
> >   nonsense.
> >
> > I have one broker, he knows what my strategy is.  You claim to
> >   have three brokers.  That is zero strategy.
>
> Is HH such a simpleton he does not understand a what a "paper loss" is?

Is Mike such a simpleton that he didn't read this in a thread from 11 days ago?

(29 January):
"Quick update:  close was lower, so "Thank you Trump" lost all of
his Friday's paper gains, plus another $1000; don't think that
they'll be updating that FB status anytime soon."

<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/STQpfMHcA...

Or miss reading it again, earlier this past week?

(5 Feb):
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/cgHSxB_NB...

-hh