From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Good God....
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 18:13:24 -0000 (UTC)
MNMikeW wrote:

> Carbon wrote:
> >
> > Conspiracy theories about the person who is not the President is
> > not going to save the actual President from the Mueller
> > investigation.
> >
> Which is going nowhere....And will go no where....

....and there's the flop. You Trumpets need to use one of your
circle-jerks to decide whether you are in favour of the Special
Investigation or not.

It's widely agreed that the Russians interfered in your election so
it's seems pretty unintellgent to claim the investigation will find
nothing.

--
Trump: If there is a shutdown I think it would be a tremendously
negative mark on the president of the United States. He