From: michaelunowho <michaelunowho@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: OT: You gave Trump all the credit for the gains...
Full headers:
X-Received: by 10.107.184.139 with SMTP id i133mr2733462iof.85.1518202469249;
Fri, 09 Feb 2018 10:54:29 -0800 (PST)
X-Received: by 10.157.64.65 with SMTP id o1mr178896oti.9.1518202469116; Fri,
09 Feb 2018 10:54:29 -0800 (PST)
Path: news.netfront.net!goblin1!goblin2!goblin.stu.neva.ru!peer01.am4!peer.am4.highwinds-media.com!peer02.iad!feed-me.highwinds-media.com!news.highwinds-media.com!w142no1238612ita.0!news-out.google.com!s63ni2145itb.0!nntp.google.com!w142no1238611ita.0!postnews.google.com!glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com!not-for-mail
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 10:54:28 -0800 (PST)
In-Reply-To: <4fe27ee2-18d6-42b0-9c3a-9997a696d1af@googlegroups.com>
Complaints-To: groups-abuse@google.com
Injection-Info: glegroupsg2000goo.googlegroups.com; posting-host=2601:584:101:a760:3482:7f2a:901d:3a44;
posting-account=vO7XpQoAAAA28mMMy80F6eqVsXRoIprn
NNTP-Posting-Host: 2601:584:101:a760:3482:7f2a:901d:3a44
References: <p5iqp6$bpb$2@news.datemas.de> <77eb0d77-2d00-46c7-81cf-ef7ae18cb1b3@googlegroups.com>
<p5ivkm$cf4$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p5j0bc$mf0$1@news.datemas.de>
<278q7dhk98te9heo730htvaoual2qca3a7@4ax.com> <6acd0c04-9ee7-4a98-b175-7f357725047d@googlegroups.com>
<p5kf0k$nd4$1@gioia.aioe.org> <p5kfff$o3m$1@gioia.aioe.org> <4fe27ee2-18d6-42b0-9c3a-9997a696d1af@googlegroups.com>
User-Agent: G2/1.0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Message-ID: <c7188082-f3d9-455b-aec2-f7f48f171465@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: OT: You gave Trump all the credit for the gains...
From: michaelunowho@gmail.com
Injection-Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2018 18:54:29 +0000
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
X-Received-Body-CRC: 3987714118
X-Received-Bytes: 4992
Print Article
Forward Article
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 11:31:27 AM UTC-5, -hh wrote:
> On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 10:41:38 AM UTC-5, MNMikeW wrote:
> > Moderate wrote:
> > > -hh Wrote in message:
> > >> Bobby writes:
> > >>> Alan Baker  wrote:
> > >>>> On 2018-02-08 6:05 PM, Moderate wrote:
> > >>>>> -hh Wrote in message:
> > >>>>>> On Thursday, February 8, 2018 at 7:42:15 PM UTC-5, Alan Baker wrote:
> > >>>>>>> ...despite the fact that he hadn't actually done anything to change
> > >>>>>>> the climate established by the previous adminstration...
> > >>>>>>>
> > >>>>>>> ...so will he get the blame for the losses by you wing nuts?
> > >>>>>>>
> > >>>>>>>
<https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=fin&q=INDEXDJX:+.DJI&stick=...
> > >>>>>>
> > >>>>>> And sometimes, it pays to get out of the market ... right "Moderate"?
> > >>>>>> <http://huntzinger.com/photo/2018/P4_puddle.jpg>
> > >>>>>
> > >>>>> Always a mistake.
> > >>>>
> > >>>> Not that you'll ever tell us what you mean by that...
> > >>
> > >> Moderate is being ignorant of how & why one should periodically
> > >> rebalance, as well as to shift ratios based on risk tolerance.
> > >> With the Dow being so far up in 2017, pretty much everyone was
> > >> due to shift ("cash out") a portion of those gains out, and 
> > >> into the other segments to have a balanced portfolio.
> > >>
> > >>> It doesn't matter what he meant his 40G is gone.  He's not rich anymore.
> > >>
> > >> Gosh, golly:  there's been a sudden cessation of his bravado...
> > >
> > > Such a liar.  Rebalancing is not 'cashing out' as you claimed you
> > > did.
> 
> Because the more times it gets repeated we can't ever use more
> casual terminology?  
> 
> (2 Feb):  
> "Glad we hedged and parked some equity last quarter."
> 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/i4tFk6IMB...
> 
> Now did I say just *where* that was parked?  Why yes I did:
> 
> (27 January):
> "...went more conservative and parked some last quarter, including 
> an International Bond Fund that also serves as a US Currency hedge."
> 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.sport.golf/5AcErMo2fDo/v3JoKjYzB...
>   
> 
> 
> > > Rebalancing is what experienced investors like myself have done
> > > for years.  You are such a fraud you don't understand the basic
> > >   terminology of investing.
> > >
> > > I previously posted how my accounts are ballanced.  Your claims of
> > >   cashing out are completely amateur, nickel and dime
> > >   nonsense.
> > >
> > > I have one broker, he knows what my strategy is.  You claim to
> > >   have three brokers.  That is zero strategy.
> > 
> > Is HH such a simpleton he does not understand a what a "paper loss" is?
> 
> Is Mike such a simpleton that he didn't read this in a thread from 11 days ago?


Most don't read your babbling Bullshit.  Why, because it's only Bullshit spouted by a small, little,
insecure Midget.

You should seek help.  It won't make you taller, but you might accept the fact that you are a tiny,
little, delicate man.