Subject: Re: OT: You gave Trump all the credit for the gains...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:05:57 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com>

<https://www.google.ca/search?tbm=fin&q=INDEXDJX:+.DJI&stick=...

If Moderate really was adequately experienced, he would have neither
bragged about paper gains, nor considered only $40K to be 'rich'.

> >> Is HH such a simpleton he does not understand a what a "paper loss" is?
> >
> > Hugh definitely has a lot of time on his hands.
>
> Not necessarily.  Myself, I type very quickly, and it takes very little
> time to debunk the manure. It's all so much faster and easier when your
> arguments are supported by facts.

Well said.  That ancient class to become a touch-typist has paid
for itself many, many times over in its productivity gains.  And
its quite easy to debunk nonsense written by buffoons*.

* - I'd say "Neanderthalic", but that'd be an insult to Neanderthals.

-hh