Subject: One of these days...
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 06:16:35 -0800 (PST)
From: -hh <>
Greg writes:
> Bobby wrote:
>>he's gonna run out of luck.  This time?
> I’m gonna lie awake tonight worrying about this one…

 As all Evangelicals really should.

> What happened to Russia Russia Russia?

It isn’t a “one-front war” paradigm:  it need not be an either/or, but very
well can be (and indeed is) conducted on multiple fronts and concurrently.

And it isn’t like there haven’t been things on multiple topics to have
established these liabilities in the first place, so there’s no one else to blame,
even though we all also know that he’ll invariably try to blame someone else
for his own life choices.