Next <
From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: One of these days...
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 14:18:03 -0000 (UTC)
Dene wrote:

> he's gonna run out of luck.  This time?
>
> https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/stormy-daniels-sues-tr...
> p-says-hush-agreement-invalid-because-he-n854246
>
> I’m gonna lie awake tonight worrying about this one…

It's amazing but before Trump trashed the presidency adultarous
behaviour may have concerned an administration... now it is just light
relief. Your country has sunk that low that lying, adultery, ad hominen
and sex abuse are now considered acceptable behaviour for a president.

> What happened to Russia Russia Russia?

You are placed to answer that; TRump and the Trumpets bring up Russian
collusion far more than anyone else.

As evidenced yet again here.

There are many more aspects to Trumps inadequacies than his campaigns
lies about involvement with Russians.

Russia, far from being your biggest concern, may be your saviour... but
it's just as possible that other anomalies and illegalities will

--
Moderate! STOP thinking about my penis.