Subject: Re: Clinton Foundation Tax Return!!!!! WOW!!!!!
Full headers:
From: Carbon <>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 00:09:49 -0500
On 03/07/2018 08:09 PM, Dene wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 7, 2018 at 3:12:06 PM UTC-8, MNMikeW wrote:
>> Carbon wrote:
>>> Yeah, no. Trump is not a private citizen anymore and voters have a
>>> right to know to what extent he has been compromised by foreign
>>> interests. But worry not! Mueller has all of Trump's financials and
>>> that mystery will be resolved shortly.
>> How long have you been saying this now?
> He does love his wet dreams.....
It's happening right in front of your eyeballs. Mueller has a half dozen
or so guilty pleas already, and that's only the ones we know about. The
Gates plea is especially big because he knows the financial stuff. And he
no doubt has lots of fascinating information about how a couple of
Putin-aligned fixers like him and Manafort ended up running Trump's
campaign. (Seriously, haven't you ever wondered about that yourself?)

So on the one hand we have multiple guilty pleas going steadily up the
food chain to the White House. I'll repeat that. This is multiple "Yes, I
did it and I will cooperate fully with the investigation" guilty pleas.

And on the other hand we have the brain-melting hypocrisy of some partisan
gun-walking non-scandal that no sane person gives a shit about.

As with all previous attempts to derail or at least distract from the
Mueller investigation, this too shall fail.