From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Biased...maybe. True...absolutely
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 16:56:27 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/sam-nunberg-donald-trump-have-...

> >> Nunberg is an alcoholic, Trump does not drink.
> >
> > You think being tea-total is going to save him? He tweets like a
> > drunk... he is always intoxicated.
> >
> >> Mental defectives
> >>  should not own guns.
> >
> > Which according to you is between 50 and 80% of the population yet
> > you oppose gun control.
> >
> > You do realise that being under mental health review yourself does
> > not qualify you personally to make diagnoses.
> >
> >> BK owns two.
> >
> > Don't worry, if you own a gun you are in more danger from yourself
> > than from him.
> >

> You don't know my positions on Gun control

Your position on gun control is what you are told it is on the right
wing blogs you frequent... that is afterall your mo.

You have never shown the inclination to have opinions of your own.

--
Moderate! STOP thinking about my penis.