From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Biased...maybe. True...absolutely
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 13:30:23 -0800 (PST)
From: Dene <gdstrue@aol.com>

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/sam-nunberg-donald-trump-have-...

> >> You have no idea of my view on your opinion pieces since they are
> >> mostly bullshit.  This one isn't and you can't point to an untruth.
> >
> >Sure I do. You comment on them all the time. It isn't bullshit in YOUR
> >opinion. My opinion is entirely different. And seeing who wrote said
> >opinion, I'm more than sure there are untruths in it.
> >
> LOL.  Then find them, which means you have to read it.

Here is a bullshit opinion line with no substantiation....

"But while the superlatives of cable news commentators were not unmerited, there’s another and
perhaps wiser way to think of Nunberg’s performance: More of the same. Indeed, Nunberg’s
televised rant was, at its core, not all that different from what we’ve seen from President Donald
Trump over the course of many months. At the heart of Nunberg’s performance was a prevailing
belief that he was above the law and not subject to the demands of federal law enforcement or the
justice system."

Here is an unbiased truth for you, BK.  Protesting against a perceived witch hunt is not an above
the law action.