From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Subject: Re: Biased...maybe. True...absolutely
Full headers:
From: Moderate <nospam@noemail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 15:58:23 -0600 (CST)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/sam-nunberg-donald-trump-have-...

>> Even Booby knows he needs to forewarn the
>> reader that this opinion
>>   piece is shit.
>>
>> Why would he even post it?  He is a mental defective.
>
> And yet, he has a completely different view of opinion pieces we post.
> Gee, wonder why. Maybe if he only had an open mind.

The MSM and the morons who pay attention to their drivel are
 essentially dishonest.  There is no Trump Russia collusion.
 There has never been any evidence.  Even Shifty Schiff was forced
 to admit it just last week.

There is an overwhelming amount of evidence that Hillary,  DNC and
 the Obama Administration colluded with Russia in attempt to
 overturn a Presidential election.  There is no point in
 discussing anything with these lying loons.  They are serial
 liars and mentally ill.

No sane person could see this any other way, which is why Trump's
 approval numbers are higher than Obama's.