From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Biased...maybe. True...absolutely
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 22:22:59 -0000 (UTC)

https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinion/sam-nunberg-donald-trump-have-...

> >> Even Booby knows he needs to forewarn the
> >> reader that this opinion
> >>   piece is shit.
> > >
> >> Why would he even post it?  He is a mental defective.
> >
> > And yet, he has a completely different view of opinion pieces we
> > post.  Gee, wonder why. Maybe if he only had an open mind.
> >

> The MSM and the morons who pay attention to their drivel are
>  essentially dishonest.  There is no Trump Russia collusion.
>  There has never been any evidence.  Even Shifty Schiff was forced
>  to admit it just last week.

So the Mueller investigation has concluded and they have given the
Trump campaign a clean bill of health have they?

That's the last we'll hear of that then.

You must be relieved; you have been shitting bricks about it for months.

--
Moderate! STOP thinking about my penis.