From: Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>
Subject: Re: The Helsinki Summit Meeting
From: Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:05:25 -0700
On 2018-07-16 11:04 AM, MNMikeW wrote:
> Moderate wrote:
>> MNMikeW<mnmiikkew@aol.com>  Wrote in message:
>>>
>>> Our biggest enemy? The 80's called...........Yes, real diplomacy looks
>>> like a plastic reset button.
>>>

>> The media is only displaying their bias and BK is sucking it up.
>
> Their bias is so over the top now, you'd have to be a complete fucking
> moron not to see it.

I guess Ryan has succumbed to that bias:

'House speaker says Trump 'must appreciate' Russia is not an ally

U.S. House Speaker Paul Ryan, following President Donald Trump’s remarks
on Russia on Monday, said there was “no question” that Moscow interfered
in the U.S. 2016 election and that Trump “must appreciate that Russia is
not our ally.”

“There is no moral equivalence between the United States and Russia,
which remains hostile to our most basic values and ideals. The United
States must be focused on holding Russia accountable and putting an end
to its vile attacks on democracy,” Ryan said in a statement.'