> Prev
From: Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>
Subject: OT: "A pushover"...
Full headers:
From: Alan Baker <nunya@ness.biz>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2018 11:31:49 -0700
....or just plain bought and paid for?

'The Republican head of the U.S. Senate Foreign Relations Committee Bob
Corker said President Donald Trump’s comments at a joint news conference
with Russian President Vladimir Putin on Monday made the United States
look like a “pushover.”

“When he had the opportunity to defend our intelligence agencies who
work for him, I was very disappointed and saddened with the equivalency
that he gave between them and what Putin was saying,” Corker told CNN in
a reference to the agencies conclusions that Moscow interfered in the
2016 U.S. election and Putin’s denials that Republican Trump apparently
accepted.'

<http://feeds.reuters.com/~r/reuters/topNews/~3/ENsdE4SLclw/republic...