> Prev
From: DumbedDownUSA <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Subject: North Korea - progress
Full headers:
From: "DumbedDownUSA" <ddtrumpets@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2018 08:38:24 -0000 (UTC)
Some here lauded Trump and made wild claims of success in Trump dealing
with North Korea and it's "very honourable" leader.

The rumblings are that, as expected, all were the usual hyperbole and
somewhat premature and that Trump was played by Kim.

So what progress has been made or were all the claims false?

--
If I am not the real DDUSA I must be the overweight attention seeking
loser sitting on my mothers couch in underpants I haven't changed in a