From: BK <BK@Onramp.net>
Subject: Re: Trump walks back
Full headers:
From: BK@Onramp.net
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 09:49:51 -0500

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/24-hours-later-trump-...

<https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2018/07/trump-puti...

<https://www.npr.org/2018/07/16/629462401/transcript-president-trump-...

>>> -hh
>>>

>> Notice how Brett Kavenaugh hasn't been mentioned all week.  Trump
>>   is playing these fools.
>
>Or the Lisa Page interview. Looks like she threw little Petey under the bus.

So does Mod think that Trump's ridiculous actions in Europe,
especially Finland, was to divert attention from Kavenaugh?  LOL.