Subject: The RSG Dunce needs to respond!!!!!!!!
Full headers:
From: Anonymous <nobody@remailer.paranoici.org>
Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above.
It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software.
Please report problems or inappropriate use to the
remailer administrator at <abuse@remailer.paranoici.org>.
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2018 20:01:44 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.golf
1.  Why did you not finish college asswipe?  Was it too hard or were you too lazy?

2.  Why did you not marry?  We have,our suspicions, maybe you can clarify.

3.  Has thousands of hours on usenet been fulfilling for you? Any regrets?

4.  Do you realize you have body odor? Do you have some kind of cancer or skin disease?

5. How was your relationship with your father?  He was a college grad, had a family, volunteered his
time. Quite different from the waste you are.

Look forward to your response.

Felicity