From: maxx john <mazjohn24@gmail.com>
Subject: TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICKSIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEYOIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENSCARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AF
Full headers:
Newsgroups: news.groups
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:55:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK
SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY
OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS
CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AF
From: maxx john <mazjohn24@gmail.com>
TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP
SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL
SPRAYS, VAPE PENS CARTRIDGES  AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

List of some strains we have in stock are ....Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush,
Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum
Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange
kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13....

OUR OILS ARE OF HIGH THC AND CBD, POTENCY AND CONCENTRATION OF PURITY 99.9%.. WE ALSO HELP PATIENTS
GET THE RIGHT QUALITY AND STRAIN OF OIL OR MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR HEALTH
PROBLEM.WE ALSO SELL OUT THE CANNABIS OIL WITH A GUIDE MANUAL WITH THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS HEALTH
ISSUES WITH CANNABIS OIL.

Contact via details below:
Email: sales@420mmjmedsstore. com
Text #: (410) 260-0786
Kik id.......420mmjmedsstore
https://www.420mmjmedsstore.com

guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic sealed
packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on
all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do provide
refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.