From: ramumadhala7 <ramumadhala7@gmail.com>
Subject: Fridge Magnets | Button Badge |Fifty Percent Print.
Full headers:
Newsgroups: news.groups
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 00:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: ramumadhala7@gmail.com
Fridge magnet & Button Badge

The two word Fridge Magnet shows it all, Fridge Magnetism also knows as refrigerator magnets, We
sticking them on our fridges but with our innovative technology, we give you something different,
design your own fridge magnets with graphic and messages then wrap up those magnet and sent it as a
gifts to friends, relatives and colleagues. With Fridge Magnets we can gifts it to any one with your
own messages. We can print your fridge magnets in small quantities and still offer you the best
value right here.
Different shapes included in Fridge Magnets
50percent print is best badge maker can customize the fridge magnet into custom shape according to
customer specification. Your fridge magnet will not just limit to one shape, it will look even more
attractive with our custom shape design to impress another. Simply select the item size of your
fridge magnet which is similar to your prefer size, at that point then let us know the colour
cutting mould, and we will do the rest. Customized fridge magnets are not only can be door gifts .so
many people also see it as a collections. Confirm a door gifts that won't be throw away or around on
the floor, but stick permanently on your friends, relatives, colleagues and so on.

Contact Us for Enquirers
T: 012. 517 7336
E: sales@50percentprint.com