From: maxx john <mazjohn24@gmail.com>
Subject: TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICKSIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEYOIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENSCARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFF
Full headers:
Newsgroups: news.groups
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2017 00:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK
SIMPSON Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY
OIL, EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS
CARTRIDGES AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFF
From: maxx john <mazjohn24@gmail.com>
TEXT #: (410) 260-0786 WE GOT TOP GRADE MEDICAL MARIJUANA, RICK SIMPSON
Oil, RSO, HEMP OIL, HEMP SEED OILS, SHATTER, HASH OIL , BHO, HONEY OIL,
EARWAX, HEMP OILS THC OILS, MARIJUANA SUBLINGUAL SPRAYS, VAPE PENS
CARTRIDGES  AND EDIBLES FOR SALE AT AFFORDABLE PRICES

List of some strains we have in stock are ....Sour Diesel, Moon Rock,
GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush, Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47,
Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk, Master
Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night
Queen,Big Bud, Cheese, BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13....

OUR OILS ARE OF HIGH THC AND CBD, POTENCY AND CONCENTRATION OF PURITY
99.9%. WE ALSO HELP PATIENTS GET THE RIGHT QUALITY AND STRAIN OF OIL OR
MEDICAL MARIJUANA FOR THE TREATMENT OF THEIR HEALTH PROBLEM.WE ALSO SELL
OUT THE CANNABIS OIL WITH A GUIDE MANUAL WITH THE TREATMENT OF VARIOUS
HEALTH ISSUES WITH CANNABIS OIL.

Contact via details below:
Email: sales@420mmjmedsstore. com
Text #: (410) 260-0786
Kik id.......420mmjmedsstore
https://www.420mmjmedsstore.com

guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are
customized and diplomatic sealed packages this means that they are custom
free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth package on all orders so it
can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do
provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering.