From: workmailrakhee <workmailrakhee@gmail.com>
Subject: Best coaster printing publishing company in Malaysia
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.travel.cruises
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2017 00:48:42 -0700 (PDT)
From: workmailrakhee@gmail.com
What Are Coasters

Coasters are small, flat pieces which are utilized in homes and restaurants as a place for beverages
to be set down. Coaster helps to prevent damage to the tables from condensation. Apart from that,
these coasters may be used as decorative.

Branding Your organization with Coasters

Coasters are essential in restaurants. Due to the visibility at the tables, you may support the
brand of your enterprise through having branded drink coasters created. These are coasters with your
company logo, symbols, or a tagline to help customers remember your company. Adding company
information, such as a website and phone number, can help to promote repeat business.

In truth, it is not unusual for restaurants to present reasonably-priced coasters to their clients,
and the clients can use them at home. Having your company brand and contact information in their
home is the perfect way to help them remember the good experience they had when they visited your
establishment.

Printed Coasters

Coaster Art Ceramic Coaster represent Stylish, Classy and Exquisite look & feel at first impression.
Our coaster is a great high-impact promotional product. Our coaster is a fantastic excessive-impact
promotional product. Vivid and hardwearing, this Ceramic Coaster will stay with your customers for a
long term. The surface area of a coaster is large, and it is the perfect place to print your logo or
message.

Options that are available

Choose from Mini Round, Round, Square or Heart Shaped Ceramic Coaster for your design. Here at
Coaster Art, we offer printed coasters that can be catered to any design and style that you desire.

Why to choose Coaster Art:

    COASTER ART is the first company in Malaysia that produce premium quality high water absorption
Ceramic Coaster with Swiss printing Technology. Right here at Coaster art we use sand, silt and
natural clay which help us to produce high Water Absorption ceramic coaster.

    COASTER Art is a combo of affordable price and excessive quality. We are the premium gifts
suppliers in Malaysia manufacturing personalized gifts, customized gifts and promotional gifts
according to the customer’s needs and designs. Our team at Coaster Art will work hard to make sure
that you are completely satisfied with the products that you receive.

For more details :
contact us :
Phone No: +60125177336.
http://coasterart.com/about.html