From: brandonhoman00 <brandonhoman00@gmail.com>
Subject: we offer undetectable counterfeit notes euro,usd GBP CAD,AUDE-mail..... brandonhoman00@gmail.com website....fakebills.org
Full headers:
Newsgroups: alt.vacation.las-vegas
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 18:05:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: we offer undetectable counterfeit notes euro,usd GBP CAD,AUD
E-mail..... brandonhoman00@gmail.com website....fakebills.org
From: brandonhoman00@gmail.com
Buy money. High quality fake bills, print dollars, fake money, euro banknote production,
our notes  BYPASS ALL SAFETY TESTING INCLUDING UV LIGHT AND FORGOTTENING YODO LABELING.
website....fakebills.org
E-mail contacts: brandonhoman00@gmail.com
number: +12098900457
You can use these NOTES anywhere except banks, tested and approved.
Where can you spend the money?
MC DONALD'S, Shops, Restaurants, Supermarkets, Service Shops, Game Room, Shopping Centers, Play and
Parks,
electronics stores, taxi, subway and train station, they serve to pay buses and any TRANSPORTATION
AND can
be used for other personal reasons, I DO NOT NEED TO KNOW what you are buying the money for but I
just sold you the Amount you need,
ABOUT DELIVERY.
ALWAYS AND DELIVERY very discreet and fast, I FORWARD YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT RECEIVE OR IN ANY
EVENT OF DELAY IN DELIVERY, I CANCEL THE ORDER AND LEND MORE RESEND WITHOUT MONEY.
BANK notes available in the names> EURO 5, 10, 20, 50, 100.> DOLLAR 20, 50, 100. What do we sell?
We sell the United States and the Euro coin with the best quality!
The work is used to make 'em is 80% cotton 20% cellulose
It feels and looks like the real coin.
Why buy with us?
Our bills contain the security features they make. Continuing
to be genius and that-has the best forging degree in the world. Both dollar and euro accounts and
any of your choice you want.
The security features of our bank ratings below:
gravure printing
watermark
security thread
View through registration
sheet special / special foil elements
Iridescent / band changing colors.
Our banknotes are printed in 80% cotton 20% paper cellulose differs substantially from plain paper.
By using a special
print, many imaging techniques on the obverse of the bill are
identifiable to the touch. The guidelines on Counterfeit Detection
Currency gives a comparison of authentic and counterfeit security features.
Our bills are produced by sophisticated printing
technology.
They also have a number of important safety features, making it easy to distinguish them from
counterfeiting without using special
equipment and acting as a deterrent to counterfeiters.
The tickets will be delivered through DHL or UPS post, it will take 3-5 days