From: dannymccormac75 <dannymccormac75@gmail.com>
Subject: TEXT: (216) 236-5351...........DISCOUNTS ARE GOING ON ,Legit Indoorflowers and clones .Safe and discreet delivery in and out of state
Full headers:
Newsgroups: alt.vacation.las-vegas
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2018 17:15:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: TEXT: (216) 236-5351...........DISCOUNTS ARE GOING ON ,Legit Indoor
flowers and clones .Safe and discreet delivery in and out of state
From: dannymccormac75@gmail.com
High Grade Medical Marijuana Sativa and Indica strains, Hash, (RSO), BHO, HEMP OILS, THC OILS,
Cannabis Oil and Edibles FOR SALE . These Strains helps people with the following:
*Insomnia,Cancer,HIV/AIDS,Anxiety Disorders,Major Depression,Back Pain,Back Sprain,Bipolar
Disorder(Nightmares),Cancer Chronic Pain,Seizures,Diabetes,Epilepsy,Fibromyalgia,Glaucoma E.T.C if
you are interested do get back to us with your order. INDICA and SATIVA strains are available.
We are California based, we offer discrete efficient and reliable out of state shipping.
For more information about us and our strains, please contact us via our e-mail or number as below:

WE HAVE HIGH GRADE SATIVA AND INDICA STRAINS.
We grow them at our farm and sell to our customers directly. It means we can offer them at very
good, farm prices and we are sure of their quality. We got some GOOD MEDICAL marijuana/weeds,hemp
oil,wax and their SEEDS such as Sour Diesel, Moon Rock, GrandDaddy Purple,OG Kush, Sour Og Kush,
Green Crack, Jack Dream, AK-47, Purple Kush, Bubba Kush, Bubblegum Kush,Blueberry,Purple-Skunk,
Master Kush, Purple Haze,Banana Kush,pineapple express, Orange kush,Night Queen,Big Bud, Cheese,
BlueDream, White Russia, White Widow, G13,hash oils and seeds etc,
BUDS / FLOWERS PRICE LIST:
1 Pound = $ 1200 USD
1/2 Pound = $ 650 USD
1/4 Pound = $ 450 USD
1/8 Pound = $ 350 USD
1 Oz =$ 200 USD

OIL PRICE LIST:
10g = $250 USD
15g = $400 USD
30g = $900 USD
60g = $1600 USD

AVAILABLE OILS FOR SALE
Butane Hash Oil (BHO)
CO2 Oil
Rick Simpson Oil (RSO)
Tinctures
Hash
Black oil,
Indian oil,
BHO
red oil,
honey oil,
cherry leb oil
Afghani oil
Organic Hemp Oil 16 fl oz Liquid
Kosher Organic Cold Pressed Hemp Oil 8 OZ
Hemp Oil Essential Fatty Acid
WAX OIL
BUTANE OIL

We guarantee the safety passage of your package ,all our packages are customized and diplomatic
sealed packages this means that they are custom free. We offer triple vacuum seal and stealth
package on all orders so it can’t be scent detected by canine (dogs) or electronic sniffers, We do
provide refunds or replace your order if there is a failure in delivering. Weed for sale, Where to
buy weed, Hash oil for sale, Cannabis oil for sale, Buy marijuana online, THC oil for sale, How to
buy weed online, Marijuana for sale, Order weed online, Buy medical marijuana online
Text or call: (216)236-5351
e-mail : whbinnk97462@gmail.com