From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Could Bama get stripped of one of its titles?
Full headers:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 17:08:40 GMT
On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 08:29:06 -0800 (PST), unclejr<watsona64@gmail.com>
wrote:

>On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 10:11:21 AM UTC-6, Futbol Phan wrote:
>> Let's see how this develops.  Can't imagine how such a pure program as this could have gotten
involved in such shenanigans.  Shocked I say, shocked...

It's called diversity - an Obama program. They were invited to the
Halfwhite House shortly after (for diversity leadership, to sign
autographs and something about a trophy I think).

>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2742844-terrence-cody-allegedly-...
>
>What's the statute of limitations on an NCAA investigation.  I'm sure this all came out 8 years
later because there's nothing that the NCAA could do about it.

One of the players (not Cody) said, "I dint git no money."

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com