Next <
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Could Bama get stripped of one of its titles?
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2017 13:13:51 -0800 (PST)
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 3:01:33 PM UTC-6, unclejr wrote:
> On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 2:15:02 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 10:11:21 AM UTC-6, Futbol Phan wrote:
> > > Let's see how this develops.  Can't imagine how such a pure program as this could have gotten
involved in such shenanigans.

> > When you are the gold standard and accept nothing but the highest standards on and off the
field, you are under a microscope.  We accept this sort of scrutiny.  Saban prepares the team to be
winners on and off the field in every way.  It's our standard.

> You should work for havAlabama Sports Information office.  They could use a rah rah guy like you.

they have people much more qualified than me already to accurately spread the word of what Alabama
players do in a positive way on and off the field.

Saban has done a great job over the years of communicating to his players at Bama that as a Bama
football player you represent not only the whole university but also something bigger than that in
Alabama....and they've taken it to heart.

It's understood that being a bama football player is a special thing and because of that eyes are
going to be on you.  There are always a few bad apples out of hundred, but it's amazing the quality
and character the alabama football players as a whole have under nick, past and present.