From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Mice hunting
Full headers:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 11:42:17 GMT
On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 15:03:06 -0800 (PST), Marty McMahone<mmcmahone1@hot.rr.com> wrote:

>So there are some mice in the attic and I've been trying to trap them. Have had some success. Went
up a few minutes ago. One trap has been sprung without catching anything. One apparently fell and
scared the mouse off (still baited).

>But the weird one -- one of the traps is simply gone. It is nowhere to be seen. What the heck is up
with that?

The early mouse doesn't get the cheese - the next one does.

Bait with Coca Cola in a saucer. They can't burp. I have read that
will kill them.

As for your question, it's obvious to me that one of your mice is a
collector of mouse traps.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com