From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 13-0 will NOT be enough... The Committee has spoken...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:03:06 -0800 (PST)
From: michael anderson <mianderson79@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:46:03 AM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 11:41:58 AM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:

be enough to get BOTH teams into the CFP.

one-loss teams already ahead of them.

ahead of them"  Teams go up and down based on quality of wins. ND would have good reason to be
nervous about an undefeated run by Wisky. Clemson might even more -- especially if Miami loses to
ND.

demoted. This committee is not the AP poll.

> > > Furthermore, there are two games just this weekend involving teams right in front of them -
the loser will slide behind - and likely two more games past that.

> > > FAR more concerned about Iowa - that's a red hot team w/ a very good young qb coming into Camp
Randall - the road team does very well and UW is all banged up again

> > UW's problem before the championship game(which they will probably lose anyways) is that if they
lose to Michigan theywill likely need a good bit of help even if they win championship game and go
12-1.

> > If UW goes 13-0 they will be fine and get in(although they are very unlikely to win it all).  I
just think UWs problem is that they won't go 13-0.  They stand a good chance of losing either to
Michigan or tOSU.

> Sure - it'd very hard to go at 12-1 - unlikely even.
>
> 13-0 tho - lock.
>
> And you're right - they're almost certain to lose one - just too thin to keep sustaining the
injuries they have.  Iowa will stack the box v Taylor and dare Hornibrook to beat them thru the air
w/ his top two receivers out.  Double Fumagalli and go single on the wrs and they should be good

oh I think they will definately get Iowa this week.  Michigan is the far tougher game.

they have a chance at 12-1 and winning the bigten though.  They just need some help.  but its very
possible they get it.

I dont think they beat tosu in the championship game though.

I have wisconsin as about the 13th-16th best team in the country.