From: The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <iamtj4life@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 13-0 will NOT be enough... The Committee has spoken...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:23:54 -0800 (PST)
From: "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 2:06:49 PM UTC-6, darkst...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 9:34:59 AM UTC-8, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:

be enough to get BOTH teams into the CFP.

one-loss teams already ahead of them.

> > > Have you not paid any attention the last three years? There is no such thing as "already ahead
of them"  Teams go up and down based on quality of wins. ND would have good reason to be nervous
about an undefeated run by Wisky. Clemson might even more -- especially if Miami loses to ND.

> > > Miami will get in if they win out. Wisky almost certainly will. The one loss teams will get
demoted. This committee is not the AP poll.

> > Furthermore, there are two games just this weekend involving teams right in front of them - the
loser will slide behind - and likely two more games past that.

> ND-Miami, Georgia-Auburn, correct?

Oklahoma/TCU - the loser will have two losses and be gone