From: The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior <iamtj4life@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: 13-0 will NOT be enough... The Committee has spoken...
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2017 12:34:48 -0800 (PST)
From: "The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior" <iamtj4life@gmail.com>
On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 2:09:46 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 2:06:49 PM UTC-6, darkst...@gmail.com wrote:

be enough to get BOTH teams into the CFP.

one-loss teams already ahead of them.

ahead of them"  Teams go up and down based on quality of wins. ND would have good reason to be
nervous about an undefeated run by Wisky. Clemson might even more -- especially if Miami loses to
ND.

demoted. This committee is not the AP poll.

> > > Furthermore, there are two games just this weekend involving teams right in front of them -
the loser will slide behind - and likely two more games past that.

> > ND-Miami, Georgia-Auburn, correct?
> >
> > > FAR more concerned about Iowa - that's a red hot team w/ a very good young qb coming into Camp
Randall - the road team does very well and UW is all banged up again

> > Funky things tend to happen in support of Wisconsin in that building, as you should well know.
If this game were in Iowa, I'd be far more worried..

> speaking of that, what seed do you see psu getting in the playoffs this year?  I mean things are
still rigged for them right??

MIA!!!! throwing shaaaaaade