> Prev
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Beth Mowans, football announcer
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 20:03:35 -0800
Beth Mowans announcing football irritates me. Most of it is her
voice. Something I cannot identify in her speaking and timbre is
repulsive. Nothing about Beth Mowans's announcing voice is
feminine. Seems she uses her sinuses to honk her voice. Contrast
BM's voice with most of the woman side line reporters. That is my
best thinking so far.

Oh, and Beth Mowans is not technically competent to announce
football games. Gets things wrong all the time.

--
Michael Press