From: Con Reeder, unhyphenated American <constance@duxmail.com>
Subject: Re: So the Blue Team had a good night
Full headers:
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
From: "Con Reeder, unhyphenated American" <constance@duxmail.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 2017 22:39:10 -0600
On 2017-11-08, xyzzy<xyzzy.dude@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 12:44:05 PM UTC-5, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
>> last night, mainly in VA but elsewhere too.
>> D) Labeling your opponent as a kid killer hunting them with trucks apparently works
>
> Huh?

A particularly slimy anti-Gillespie add put out by a Northram-linked
PAC:

	http://wapo.st/2zITloo

>> G)  Weird political tidbit - Trump is the 5th straight president to have both the VA and NJ
gubernatorial election go against his party in his first term

> That is interesting.

Pretty normal. What wasn't normal was the complete shellacking done to
the Republicans up and down the ticket in Virginia.

The Democrats at this point look to have a 50-50 or better chance to take the
House in 2018, based on last night. But they are going to be tempted to go full
progressive, while the VA party did the tack-to-the-center thing and kicked ass
with it. I just hope the Dems double down on identity politics, single payer, and
the $15.00 minimum wage. That is the main Republican hope.

--
Today, I set a new personal record for the most consecutive days
alive.  And so did you.