> Prev
From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Veteran's Day
Full headers:
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 13:40:15 GMT
The Public Middle School our granddaughter attends will observe the
day Friday at 1300. I attended each observation at her grammar school.
Our son, her father, is a 4 year veteran of the Air Force.

All our family (except maybe 3) plan to be here Thanksgiving.

Of course the above is meaningless to anyone who reads UNLESS - like
me, you are getting OLD and think familly is what it's all about.

I think Cheesehusker knows - and maybe Andrew... 'cept they ain't old.

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com