From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: should I consider the corvette zora?
Full headers:
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:52:52 +0000 (UTC)
On Thu, 09 Nov 2017 06:51:32 -0800, Some dued wrote:

> So he proves he's a fool who had money?

Ugh, you are missing the point and widely. The "point" is that perception
matters a whole lot.  The perception is that you are a more well rounded
and intelligent individual who has made better decisions in his life than
the person in the less valuable car.

To highly successful, fully metropolitan, extremely motivated people,
these things matter.  These vehicles serve as a gateway to their very
souls and hearkens back to our more primitive times when the caveman with
the best and longest stick got all the cavebitches.

Mike is more man than all of us here and understands us better than we do
our own-selves.  Think about that for a moment and don't be afraid to
embrace it.