From: Michael Press <>
Subject: Re: should I consider the corvette zora?
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2017 08:52:53 -0800
In article<>,
 michael anderson<> wrote:

> On Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 7:14:19 AM UTC-6, The Cheesehusker, Trade Warrior wrote:
> > On Wednesday, November 8, 2017 at 8:53:59 PM UTC-6, michael anderson wrote:
> > > that is supposed to come out sorta soon?
> > >
> > > It's the mid-engine corvette.
> > >
> > > It looks like it's going to be a direct competitor and priced in the same ballpark(maybe a
little less) than the audi r8 as the only practical mid engine supercars you can drive frequently.

> > > Being mid-engine and being much more expensive than a typical corvette, it will also avoid the
'corvette stigma' that previously scares me off a corvette as a car choice.

> > Just get a Caiman - exotic enough for your purposes and reasonably priced
> well thats what I have now, but it's not nearly exotic enough and it also just doesn't have enough
ooomph under the hood.  I want something with at least 500+ hp, preferrably 550+.  My cayman has
350(granted in a very small/light car, but still)....

To me enough oomph gets me 70-100 in so little time that
the slow-poke in front does not know what happened.
That is plenty enough to get along in city driving.
(Naturally aspirated V8, 385 HP in a 4000 pound car)

Michael Press