From: Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>
Subject: Re: should I consider the corvette zora?
From: Ken Olson <kolson@freedomnet.org>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:59:07 -0500
On 11/10/2017 9:51 AM, michael anderson wrote:
> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:13:46 AM UTC-6, JGibson wrote:

little less) than the audi r8 as the only practical mid engine supercars you can drive frequently.

the 'corvette stigma' that previously scares me off a corvette as a car choice.

enough ooomph under the hood.  I want something with at least 500+ hp, preferrably 550+.  My cayman
has 350(granted in a very small/light car, but still)....

sports car just blocks from the dealership.

Corvette Zora on his way home from the Chevrolet Dealership. " I was just looking at this young
woman walking down the street and I must have hit the gas a little too much as I was going around
the corner." said the driver identified as Michael Anderson. "We are seeing this more often" said
the local Birmingham police officer,"People buying cars that they should not because they don't know
how to drive a car with that much horse power."

>>> hey now Im not that old yet....
>>
>> Nope.  Approaching 40 though, I think.  It's probably why you're having a mid-life crisis.  I
remember panicking when I was 39 and about to turn 40.  I'm much more comfortable now in my mid 40s.

> I don't know if it's a mid-life crisis....more a realization of "why not?"....I don't have any
kids, nothing besides retirement to save for, etc.

Why not can lead to a lot of fun, as long as you don't let it bite you
in the ass.