From: J. Hugh Sullivan <Eagle@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: Old People
From: Eagle@bellsouth.net (J. Hugh Sullivan)
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 21:33:10 GMT
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 12:02:17 -0800 (PST), "the_andrew_smith@yahoo.com"<agavinsmith@gmail.com> wrote:

>After about 10 minutes of this, my oldest and I are no longer perturbed by =
>her inconsiderate blocking of not only our view, but the view of others beh=
>ind us.

In a dark theater a guy and his wife pass several filled seats to get
out and get some popcorn and drinks. They are looking for their row
when they come back and finally he says to someone seated, " Did I
step on your toes when I left a few minutes ago?" The irritated voice,
expecting an apology, responded, "Yes, you did!" The guy turned to his
wife and said, "This is our row, honey!"

Hugh

---
http://www.avg.com