From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: should I consider the corvette zora?
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 02:50:03 +0000 (UTC)
On Fri, 10 Nov 2017 06:51:16 -0800, michael anderson wrote:

> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 8:13:46 AM UTC-6, JGibson wrote:
>> On Friday, November 10, 2017 at 12:55:47 AM UTC-5, michael anderson
>> wrote:

>> > hey now Im not that old yet....
>>
>> Nope.  Approaching 40 though, I think.  It's probably why you're having
>> a mid-life crisis.  I remember panicking when I was 39 and about to
>> turn 40.  I'm much more comfortable now in my mid 40s.
>
> I don't know if it's a mid-life crisis....more a realization of "why
> not?"....I don't have any kids, nothing besides retirement to save for,
> etc.

That is some sad stuff, man.  I wish people wouldn't get so personal here
because it makes it too real. Couldn't you have just stuck with the "I
like expensive cars because I'm better than those that drive the cheap
ones" shtick?  That was a lot more fun than the 'ole, "I'm a pitiful dude
whose life is lacking a tangible feeling of strong love or belonging"
ploy for attention.