From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Kathleen Parker of the Washington Post speaks on NPR.
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 18:47:48 -0800
| In an interview with NPR’s "On Point" on Sunday, a Washington
| Post columnist compared White House Press Secretary Sarah
| Huckabee Sanders to the proposed border wall between the United
| States and Mexico. Kathleen Parker, a columnist for The
| Washington Post, got very close to fat shaming Sanders when
| explaining why the White House official is a physical barrier
| between the public and the Oval Office.
|
| "She’s impermeable," Parker said. "You know, we’ve heard forever
| and ever that we’re going to build a wall between the U.S. and
| Mexico, and the wall that we’ve wound up with is named Sarah
| Huckabee Sanders."
|
| "And she is, you know, she’s just, uh, she’s just there," Parker
| continued "She’s lar-I have to watch my descriptors here because
| I don’t want to say anything physically insulting but she is, um,
| you know, she provides a, uh, barrier, essentially, between the
| American public and White House."

The American public has as much access to the White House as at
any time and more than most times. Your gripe is that _you_ feel
embargoed. The latter is SHS's _job_. You cannot best her one on
one in the briefing room so you run away to weep and snipe on
NPR. You are a big girl, Parker, so act like it.

--
Michael Press