> Prev
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Patti Smith is on edge
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 19:34:45 -0800
"I don’t know how people are even able to contain themselves and
contain their rage, I always felt, even if I didn’t agree with
whomever was our president, I felt that I could still walk tall
wherever I want. I still was myself. But there’s something about
this current administration where I feel tainted as a human being."

Three more years Patti.

--
Michael Press