From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Disney is the evil empire
Full headers:
From: Michael Press <rubrum@pacbell.net>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2017 23:18:24 -0800
In article<c91b28f7-8c1a-4eba-a915-d4c62114a3ca@googlegroups.com>,
 Eric Ramon<ramon.eric@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tuesday, December 5, 2017 at 7:12:13 PM UTC-8, Michael Press wrote:
> > Disney is the evil empire
> >
> > Except for the Donald Duck adventures with Huey, Dewey and Louie
> > and Uncle Scrooge McDuck I never liked anything Disney did. I have
> > those adventures on my shelf in hardcover.
> >
> > --
> > Michael Press
>
> Peter Pan. Dumbo. Fantasia. Alice in Wonderland.

Peter Pan and Alice are downright creepy. Dumbo and Fantasia are
low grade. Tchaikowski! For Pete's sake. The point is to give
youngsters something to aspire to. Youngsters want to know how to
grow into adults, not to be children all their lives. They
already know how to be children.

--
Michael Press