From: The NOTBCS Guy <>
Subject: Re: Sucks to be a "kneeler"...
Full headers:
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 15:00:52 -0800 (PST)
From: The NOTBCS Guy <>

> Am I the only one that finds it just a little hard to believe that, of all the accusations I have
heard, not one of the accused is a woman?  Could this just be a consequence of the glass ceiling
(the fraction of men accused is so small, that the equivalent fraction of women would be less than
one person)?  I have heard accusations **by** men, but all of them were accusing other men.

So, of course, right after I post that, a former "The Voice" contestant is accused of sexually
assaulting another woman.