From: JGibson <>
Subject: Re: Question about Pittsburgh
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 06:20:35 -0800 (PST)
From: JGibson <>
On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:23:10 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> I'm 50. But didn't follow football until the 90s. I didn't realize there was a large continent of
independent teams.

Oh ok.  Anderson cited my being a fan of Penn State but Penn State was already in the Big Ten by the
time I set foot on that campus.  Strangely when I was in high school, I had two friends that were
fans of all things Pittsburgh - Steelers, Pirates, and Pitt, both in football and basketball.  I
remember them playing a Bluebonnet Bowl in the late '80s when I was in high school.

By the way, I see you are using winsipedia.  Here are some other sites I really like for historical

James Howell's list of historical scores:

Chris Stassen's historical ranking, record, and magazine site with a query of the Howell site for
Team A vs. Team B history: