From: michael anderson <>
Subject: Re: Question about Pittsburgh
Full headers:
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:10:27 -0800 (PST)
From: michael anderson <>
On Thursday, December 7, 2017 at 8:20:47 AM UTC-6, JGibson wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 6, 2017 at 11:23:10 PM UTC-5, Some dued wrote:
> > I'm 50. But didn't follow football until the 90s. I didn't realize there was a large continent
of independent teams.
> Oh ok.  Anderson cited my being a fan of Penn State but Penn State was already in the Big Ten by
the time I set foot on that campus.  Strangely when I was in high school, I had two friends that
were fans of all things Pittsburgh - Steelers, Pirates, and Pitt, both in football and basketball.

well maybe that colored your perception of things as well....

the point is is that Pitt has been a nothing program for multiple decades now- no money, no
facilities/stadium, no fans, no relevance, no recruiting, no nothing....and I don't see the future
for them getting any better.