From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Oklahoma sucks
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 01:23:38 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 20:08:02 -0500, Ken Olson wrote:

> On 1/1/2018 8:00 PM, CtrlAltDel wrote:
>> On Tue, 02 Jan 2018 00:59:09 +0000, CtrlAltDel wrote:
>>
>>> They looked great and now they look like shit.  WTH happened?
>>
>> Damn, The Tide vs. The Dogs for the NC.  Should be a great game and
>> probably the most watched ever.
>>

> Not by me.

You will be one of the only ones.  It will be a great juxtapositional
scenario.  A master coach facing an underling.  Two somewhat/sometimes
rivals.  An SEC powerhouse facing an SEC upstart that has never really
experience any kind of sustained success.  Georgia will be the underdog
and Alabama presented as the overlord bent on suffocation of all
competition because competition is communistic.

Oh shit, forget all that crap above.  Mayfield just flung a shot that was
so impressive I was waiting on the replay with bated breath.  Oklahoma
isn't dead yet.