Next <
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Entertaining Game
Full headers:
From: CtrlAltDel <altiemcd@aol.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.football.college
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2018 01:59:29 +0000 (UTC)
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 17:48:28 -0800, unclejr wrote:

> I have no rooting interest here, but it's fun to watch.

It is.  I detest Jawja and I don't really like Oklahoma either, mainly
because of their loudmouth bitch of coach that recently retired.  But,
great game.

Being totally honest, I have to admit I'd love the controversy
surrounding a Bama/Georgia NC and all the bitching and bleeding about
it.  But, Oklahoma has a much more storied history and reputation than
Georgia and I'd love to see Alabama get to avenge their loss to Oklahoma
in the Sugar Bowl.